Cotations 5 jours Temps réel Euronext Paris
1 045 236
Données financières (EUR)
24 111 M
3 039 M
Résultat net 2019
1 989 M
3 758 M
24 797 M
3 263 M
Résultat net 2020
2 162 M
2 933 M
VE / CA2019
VE / CA2020
19 783 M
Michelin figure parmi les leaders mondiaux de la fabrication et de la commercialisation de pneumatiques. Les produits du groupe sont principalement commercialisés sous les marques Michelin, BFGoodrich, Kleber, Uniroyal et Taurus. Le CA par activité se répartit comme suit :
- vente et distribution...
Notations Surperformance© pour Michelin
Note Trading :
Note Investissement :
Toute l'actualité sur MICHELIN
Recommandations des analystes sur MICHELIN
MICHELIN - 2018
De retour vers la borne basse du range
MICHELIN - 18/01 (TURBO CALL - V929B)
Prises de bénéfices sur Michelin
Actualité du secteur : Roues et produits en caoutchouc - NCA
J'ai note que les analystes ont revu a la hausse leur prevision sur 2011 debut mars, un analyste a cesse d'etre vendeur, et le price target moyen a grimpe. Par ailleurs Pirelli a sorti de bons resultats hier. Enfin les cours du caoutchouc on baisse de plus de 15% depuis le pic de mi-fevrier, passant de 650$/t a 520$/t au 9/03/2011 ce qui pourrait procurer. La problematique a court terme du cours des matieres premieres au jour le jour et l'impact sur le cours de Bourse devrait s'en retrouver amoindri, voire s'inverser.
Pour l'annee en cours et plus fondamentalement, je note l'excellente dicipline des fabricants de pneus a repercuter les hausses recentes de ces memes cours du caoutchouc - pour s'en convaincre il suffit de regarder la liste sur les seuls Etats-Unis, que j'ai copie colle. Pricing power is back. L'article date du 8 mars.
Continental Tire the Americas LLC will increase the price of its Continental, General and AmeriSteel
brand truck tires by 10% effective April 1 for replacement sales channels in the U.S. only.
The reason for the price hike is the continued escalation of raw material and energy costs, the
Continental is the latest tire manufacturer to announce price increases this year. Here's a
* Michelin North America Inc. will be increasing prices up to 8.5% on Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal
and private and associate passenger and light truck replacement tires sold in the U.S. The prices
will go into effect May 1. Michelin also raised prices on Feb. 1 (the increases varied by product
* Nexen Tire America Inc. will raise tire prices up to 8% effective April 1, 2011. The increases
will be applied to warehouse orders and April FDC production. Nexen also raised prices "up to 8%"
on Jan. 1.
* Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. increased prices on passenger and light truck tires by an average of 8%,
with in-line adjustments, effective March 1.
* Hankook Tire America Corp. will increase prices on its full line of passenger and light truck
tires by a weighted average of 7%. The increases will go into effect April 1.
* Cooper will raise prices on its light vehicle tires effective March 15. The increases in total
will average around 8% to 9%, with in-line adjustments.
* Continental Tire the Americas LLC will raise consumer tire prices in the U.S. up to 6%, with some
in-line adjustments, effective April 1.
* Federal Corp. raised prices on its passenger and light truck tires by up to 12% effective March 1.
The percentage increase varied by product lines and continents. There also were in-line adjustments
for all onward orders and remaining back orders.
* Yokohama increased prices by up to 8% on all of its consumer tires effective March 1, 2011.
* Kumho Tire U.S.A. Inc. raised prices on all passenger, light truck and medium truck tires
effective March 1. Kumho says the details of this increase will be provided to its customers in the
* Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. raised consumer tire prices on March 1. The increase, up to 6%, applied
to all brands in the U.S. and Canada.
* Falken Tire Corp. also raised prices on March 1. The price hikes on Falken passenger and light
truck tires ranged from 5% to 8% depending on the size, with in-line adjustments as needed.
* Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC will raise replacement and original equipment consumer
tire prices one month later, on April 1, The increases on Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand
passenger and light truck tires in the U.S. and Canada will vary up to 8%.
* Yokohama Tire Corp. will implement a price increase on all of its light and medium commercial
truck tires in the United States effective April 1, 2011. Prices will be raised an average of 8%,
with in-line adjustments.
* Double Coin and China Manufacturers Alliance LLC (CMA) hiked commercial tire prices an average of
13% on March 1. The price increases applied to the Double Coin radial truck and bus tires, all of
its private brand radial truck and bus tires, and Double Coin radial off-the-road tires.
* Toyo increased prices on its commercial truck and OTR tires by an average of 8%, with in-line
adjustments, on March 1.
* Michelin increased prices on its commercial products in the U.S. effective March 1. The company
also raised prices an average of 12% on Michelin and BFGoodrich truck tires and Michelin Retread
Technologies and Oliver retread products.
* Hankook will increase prices on its medium truck tires by a weighted average of 9%. The increases
will go into effect on tire shipments made on or after March 15, 2011.
* Titan Tire Corp. will raise prices on its farm and construction tires effective April 1, 2011. The
increases, up to 8%, will apply to both Titan branded products and Goodyear branded tires
manufactured by Titan. Certain tire prices "may rise in excess of 8% due to realignment and
positioning of the product," said the company.
* Cooper Tire raised its commercial truck tire prices 12% across the board during the week of Feb.
* The Bridgestone Off Road Tire, U.S. & Canada Commercial Tire Sales division increased prices on
its mining, construction and industrial tires by 12%, "with some in-line adjustments" on March 1.
* The Bridgestone Agricultural Tire, U.S. & Canada Commercial Tire Sales division announced a 4%
price increase effective April 1 on the following tires: Firestone agricultural, construction and
forestry tires; Bridgestone garden tires; and Regency tires sold in the United States and Canadian
* Michelin increased prices on Michelin brand replacement agricultural tires sold in the U.S. and
Canada on March 1. The hikes were up to 8%.
The company already increased prices on its Michelin earthmover and industrial replacement tires
sold in North America up to 7% on Feb. 1. It increased prices on Oliver and MegaMile retread rubber
products sold in the U.S. up to 7% on Jan. 3.
CGS Tyres Group (7.5% to 10% on farm and industrial tires), Titan Tire Corp. (up to 8% on farm and
OTR tires), Yokohama Tire Corp. (up to 5% on bias and radial OTR tires) and Continental Tire the
Americas LLC (up to 8% on truck tires) raised their commercial tire prices on Jan. 1. 2011
Renault : Fiat Chrysler dans le collimateur, selon le 'FT'
Tendances analyse technique MICHELIN
Court Terme Moyen Terme Long Terme Tendances Neutre Haussière Haussière
Objectif de cours Moyen
Ecart / Objectif Moyen
Var. 1janv Capitalisation (M$)
MICHELIN 26.87% 22 074